young-man-old-soul asked:Today I just began to realize I may be in the process of awakening & may be an indigo child. Which is making some things make more sense. I have this thing where I can look into a person eyes(each individually) and determine their mood, what they may be feeling, or if something off about them. Is this actually a "thing" or just in my mind?
It’s very much a “thing”, it’s actually called clairsentience. It’s characteristics of empathy and also cold reading which most intuitives possess, especially during the awakening process. You have very heightened senses, there are different forms of empathy.
Diffrent Types of Empath
Last week we touched on a bit of the history of empathy.
Today we will learn about the many levels to empathy.
There are several
- Intuitive Empathy, Emotional or Clairempathy…is to sense or feel within ourselves, attitudes or emotions from others.
- Precognition….is emotions or feelings of some future event or place.
- Telepathy…which includes thoughts as well as feelings.
Physical or Healing Empathy….a type of body reading, where one can either sense or feel an ailment, then goes on to use universal energy healing (or other types) if given permission to do so. Also it should be advised for the healee to have a doctors visit if condition is persistent or severe.
Intellectual Shape Shifting….where you know what was meant to be said during conversation, but the words were not coming out as in the thought process of the other person.
- Seer…..a form of seeing where the emotions are coming from and why they are causing the emotion, thus giving us a more intense feelings as to why. This also allows us confirmation. One will get visions of a scenario. Sometimes its can hit us like running into a brick wall, it’s stunning, though we know what hit us.
- Spiritual Empathy….a god like ability in all of us, when in touch with this, or by opening up to it, by looking into ones eyes, the spiritual empath, can sense the other persons oneness with their god.
- Then there are rear types of empathy, Such as Molecular Empathy…which ones aura blends into another persons aura, both at a super fine level. From there they can move on to a more spiritual level together.
- Animal Empathy….these empaths, have the gift of talking to animals and understanding their needs. You understand how it is to be that particular animal..dog, cat….etc.
The list goes on to Medical Empathy, Enviromental Empathy, Garden Empathy, Crystal Empathy…..
- CLAIRVOYANCE- Clear Seeing: This does not mean that they have sight of the future or past, like seers; however, they sometimes can give information into your future or past by visioning an incident or scene. Clairvoyants are able to see places, people, words or objects withing the mind’s eye; they read for people by describing to them what it is they can see. They also have the abilities to see auras, guides and other energies. It is seen like a vision or dream, not in 3-D. The images just appear within our mind and can appear as if watching a movie or photograph.
- CLAIRAUDIENCE- Clear Hearing: This means having the ability to hear infromation and things that are not actually near such as voices, bells, tones, music, songs and other types of sound. They receive information from spirits, as in the spirit of a loved one, or it could be spirit guides. Some hear on a physical level and for others it is in their head. Some skeptics often argue that it is all within their imagination, however, these words come to clairaudients at such a fast rate that they wouldn’t have time to think of these words themselves even if they wanted to. These people are often misjudged as crazy or schizophrenic.
- CLAIRSENTIENCE- Clear Sense: This is where the person feels or senses things. This can be an emotional feelings or feeling physical pain that has occurred. You could always refer to this as intuition. Although there may be no knowedge of where this feeling is coming from or who it is from, it is just simply there, it is known. This is the ability to feel what others feel.
- CLAIRCOGNIZANCE- Clear knowing: People often confuse this with clairsentience. This is the ability to know something, no-one tells them and it is not something they’ve read before, they just simply know it. It is an inner feeling, gut feeling, something known. They have an ability to answer questions and back them up when before they did not know anything.
- CLAIRSCENTIST- Clear Scent: These are people who are able to smell fragrances or substances that are not near them. This can include perfumes, smoke, alcohol etc.
- CLAIRGUSTANT - Clear Taste: These people are able to taste substances without even putting anything in their mouth. This could be cigarettes, food or drink. Sometimes the person will drink water or something with no taste in order to pick up/ receive tastes froma person that they are reading.