AH!!! Thank god i’m not the only one having these experiences at night, i’ve never had sleep patterns like this before. It’s exactly as you said, i’m not really asleep but not really awake it’s like this weird quasi-sleep phase where i’m somewhat conscious but dreaming at the same time . So glad to be able to relate
Yeah it’s definitely something new that’s going on, i think it’s because the shifting energy is causing everything to shift into a higher frequency so our astral bodies are also shifting. So it’s making us feel more conscious of the astral world because we’re in our subconscious more and more, it’s like as if the brain is 10% this is ego but the other 90% is subconscious dimensional realms and as we’re growing in frequency the barriers are starting to cross.