Giant Hole in the Solar Corona! Aptly enough, we call these coronal holes. These dark patches in the sun million plus degree corona are areas where the solar atmosphere rapidly streams away from the sun. This stream of particles from the solar atmosphere is called the solar wind. It comes from all over the sun but the fastest streams of solar wind come from coronal holes. These are regions where the sun’s magnetic field opens into space instead of looping back to the solar surface. Because there is less atmosphere where the fast wind streams away, there is less material to emit light. So they appear dark compared to the surrounding atmosphere. The fast solar wind is about twice as fast as the normal or slow solar wind. When it reaches Earth, the fast solar wind pushes harder on the magnetosphere, disturbing it. When the magnetosphere become disturbed it can release particles it has stored up in its tail. These particles travel down the magnetic field to Earth’s poles (North and South), giving us aurora. High speed solar wind from the coronal hole facing us should reach Earth around June 2 - 3. Then high latitude aurora watchers may get a treat. credit: NASA/SDO/helioviewer
AR11748 Releases Yet Another X Flare – X1.2! That makes 4! AR11748 has released an X1.2 solar flare, which peaked in the GOES X-ray monitor at 1:48 UT on May 15, 2013 or 9:48 EDT on May 14, 2013. http://bit.ly/10Netlx
No wonder it’s been so crazy this week :)
: A sunspot hiding behind the sun’s northeastern limb erupted on May 13th at 02:17 UT, producing the strongest solar flare of the year so far. NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the extreme UV flash from the X1.7-class eruption:
Solar Flare & Geo-Magnetic Storm Help & Information Guide, from 9.28.11 ~
Exactly what are solar flares and how do they affect us?
A solar flare is a magnetic storm on the Sun which appears to be a very bright spot and a gaseous surface eruption such as in the above photograph. Solar flares release huge amounts of high-energy particles and gases that are tremendously hot. They are ejected thousands of miles from the surface of the Sun.
According to Mitch Battros – Earth Changes Media, “One of the best known prophecies/predictions of our Mayan elders is the message of a changing paradigm of our era. In the words of the Maya, it is said that we are now in a time of “change and conflict.” The change is coming from the “outside” in the way of weather, natural phenomena, celestial disturbance (sun flares) and man made self-inflicted trauma. The conflict comes from the “inside” in the way of personal challenge, grief, bewilderment, depression, anxiety, and fear. It is said we are “at the cross roads.” A time of choosing a new path, deciding on a new self and community direction, venturing into the unknown, finding our true identity of being. Others will choose to stay on the same road, stay with the familiar, and place great effort to maintain predictability. ~www.carlininstitute.com
In times of high level Solar Flare/Geo-Mag activity we can experience any or all of the following symptoms: heart palpitations, headaches, nausea, irritability, insomnia, fatigue, depression or anxiety. Those with fibromyalgia, clinical depression, arthritis, I.B.S. and other conditions, may find their symptoms exacerbated. So needless to say, periods of high level activity can be challenging to say the least.
So what’s the good news, IK?
The good news is that we are actually being “vibrationally upgraded” as they Keepers have often mentioned in reference to solar flare activity. Those that have been receiving Reiki or other forms of energy work have been getting a bit of a head’s start on this action, but the good news is that we are ALL receiving an energy treatment courtesy of our own Sun!
As the earth vibrationally upgrades, so do we. The periods of high level activity while they can be challenging, are nothing to be afraid of and can actually be viewed as a *gift* in our own evolution and ascension process.
Q: What are the ramifications of increased CME/solar flare activity on the emotional, mental and physical bodies?
A: The increased light quotient while it appears to be temporarily “flaring out” archaic, stuck patterning is doing so very efficiently. One does not need to study or examine the pattern as it comes up, but just to be willing to release it. While in one sense it may feel like an energetic “crash course,” it is serving to speed up the one’s healing and personal vibratory growth process. The physical Earth herself is also reflecting these changes, along with you. The lightening of the mental and emotional bodies will have a subsequent effect on the physical body as well. Keeping in mind that the physical vibrates at a slower vibration and may experience these changes in a delayed reaction; but soon that will no longer be the case your physical bodies continue to be refined and transformed. ~ The Keepers, 9.29.11
Some helpful tips on how to navigate periods of strong flare activity:
1) Eat healthy and protein rich food. If you are vegan/vegetarian, you are probably well versed in non-animal product protein sources. Be sure to get your usual daily allotment and you might want to up that according to your needs. You may be tempted to go for the “comfort foods” that are rich in sugar, carbs, etc. but that actually can make the physical symptoms worse. If you must indulge, be sure to balance it out with some healthy food in there too. You might be tempted to go without food as some people report a decrease in appetite, but this is to be avoided. Your body needs support nutrients to help process the energies. If you are unable to eat much due to stomach trouble, try easy to digest food such as bananas, smoothies, etc. Supplements high in fiber, vitamins and minerals such was the “superfoods” of wheatgrass, spirulina, etc. are excellent. I personally have been taking a product for years that I love, called “Pure Synergy.” You can get more information on that here: www.thesynergycompany.com
2) GROUNDING in nature on the land and/or near the Ocean or another body of water is very soothing and may help with the fatigue, body/head aches. Gentle exercise like Yoga and Tai Chi can also be helpful.
3) Flares can be very dehydrating to the body. For example, in the last round I actually developed a pretty wicked case of “dry eye” that I had to see a doctor for. Be sure to drink PLENTY of WATER from a high-quality source. Tap water is always good to avoid for drinking, (unless you live in a place fortunate enough to have clean water from the tap.) You may find your eyes, skin and hair become dryer, so you may want to up the use of moisturizing products.
4) Be gentle with yourself and be willing to alter your routine. If you are not sleeping well, try to fit a nap in here and there if possible. Be mindful that your sleep patterns may change during a flare period and roll with it as much as you can.
5) It is possible that your partner, spouse and other family members are NOT feeling the effects in the same way as you are. It is good to educate and explain what is happening to others close to you, to help them understand and also to avoid the “Are you crazy?” implications. :)
6) Be willing to face the emotions that may be coming up for you. If you find that you are dealing with emotions that are extremely difficult or anxiety-producing for you, please seek the counsel of a friend or a professional counselor or therapist. Be mindful that during these time periods, tempers can also “flare,” and do your best to offer yourself and others more wiggle-room than usual. Meditation is a GREAT help to get detachment and more awareness regarding your own emotions. If you don’t have a practice you might consider starting one. There are many great beginning level courses available via Sounds True, Amazon, etc.
7) The mantra “This too shall pass” is very helpful. These “waves” of activity when upon us usually last anywhere for 1-2 days to more than a week. M-class flares are of less intensity than X. During times with high level X-class flares the effects can be felt for a week or even longer in some cases. Try to stay present as much as possible and remember to BREATHE.
Wishing you all love and many blessings in these transformational times. ~ Irma Kaye Sawyer/Cosmic Weather
olar Flares can create instability within our energy fields (emotional, mental, spiritual and physical). The sun (son) is responsible for the Earth’s new crystalline ~ Christ Consciousness energies….so anytime we experience a solar flare most of us will experience some sort of ascension symptom as our bodies are shedding the old dense energy fields and creating new more light field ones. Take care of yourself during these times. Stay grounded and know that any unusual symptoms, erratic emotions or discomfort will pass. ~ Sabrina
“The unpleasant effects of vertigo and dizziness arise with further solar winds bringing a fresh delivery of high energy ionised plasma particles. Integration of these particles within the electro magnetic field of your energy bodies alters your centre of energetic mass relative to your centre of gravity. This creates disorientation within the delicate balance mechanisms of the inner ear leading to the experience of vertigo as your body attempts to compensate it’s perceived alterations.
As the density of Earth and your physical body continues to fluctuate daily, a drop in recent Solar Flare activity has lessened intensity on the magnetosphere leading to a weakening in the strength of its field. Our measurement of this is the continued presence of the Aurora Borealis demonstrating the deepening penetration of solar plasma into our atmosphere. Geomagnetic storms provide you with a tangible continued daily forecast of what to expect energetically within your physical, mental and emotional bodies.
As with all evolutionary and environmental changes over Earth’s history, we will adapt to the changes taking place as we find our own balance within the higher frequency vibrations of our newly emerging Fifth Dimensional world.”
Hi, I really had this question and one of your posts stood out to me so I intuitively thought to ask you: Do you think solar flares have a contribution to emotions?
I’ve been feeling sad randomly in my heart for no reason, but I feel so sad. I don’t know why, and its not instigated from a thought or memory. I just… happens. Would you know what’s going on? And if it helps, I’ve been told by a shaman that my heart chakra stood out to him the most
Absolutely! i wrote about this many a times though. During Solar Flares our heart chakras usually get a massive upgrade or release. The influx of emotions is caused from our energy changing in frequency, out with the old in with the new. So it’s a rollercoaster of emotions as our energy is basically releasing to make way for the new higher frequency of energy that will unlock our dna. The ego is losing it’s grip so it will fight to hang on, which causes a flux of emotion within us. It’s happening a lot more as we’re experiencing the shifting energies.
Our heart chakras are expanding like never before as they awaken into the new energies and become more empathetic so of course a shaman would say that your heart stood out!
I worked a double today so i didn’t have much time to do much of anything today unfortunately but i wanted to share that the sun has been receiving an uptake in activity. We had some M6 class solar flares today, which i’m sure we’re all feeling, my body’s been vibrating head to toe since i got home lol. Plus we have the Solar Eclipse energies coming with possibly more flares on the horizon. Wanted to throw my two cents in for the night.
I send my love <3
well i’m pretty sure this is why i woke up feeling so fervored about something and why we’ve all been anxious…oy buckle your seatbelts we might be in for a bumpy emotional ride
Did you wake up tired?
Last night… A New X-FLARE: sunspot AR1598 has erupted, (Oct. 23rd at 0322 UT) with a strong X1-class solar flare. NASA’s Solar flare with a extreme ultraviolet flash.
Breathe…. Rest…. Drink water…. get your bare feet on the ground …. stay peaceful and in your heart. More transformational light is coming to humanity right now!
Jack Scudder and his team of researchers at the University of Iowa have found “X-points” in the Earth’s magnetosphere; a magnetic field naturally generated by the Earth. The magnetosphere is a protective magnetic buffer between the sun’s radiation and solar winds and the earth’s atmosphere. It also holds the true northerly direction found with magnetic compasses.
NASA satellites have revealed “portals” in the magnetosphere which Scudder explains are: “places where the magnetic field of Earth connects to the magnetic field of the Sun, creating an uninterrupted path leading from our own planet to the sun’s atmosphere 93 million miles away.”
These openings allow charged solar particles to be conducted in the planet’s upper atmosphere. The effects of this phenomenon are seen as the aurorae displays and geomagnetic storms we experience.
David Sibeck, professor with the Goddard Spacelight Center explained in 2008 that “ten years ago I was pretty sure they didn’t exist, but now the evidence is incontrovertible.”
X-points , which have been seen from NASA spacecraft, are now the focal point of future missions of study to assert more detail. While they are considered elusive, temporary structures which can form and vanish unpredictably, NASA hopes to be lucky enough to “stumble” upon them once more to analyze data derived from their appearance.
Scudder believes he has found a way to detect them by examining decades old NASA data from the Polar spacecraft which was launched in 1996. It remains in orbit around the Earth despite it’s decommission in 2008. Scudder says: “Using Polar data, we have found five simple combinations of magnetic field and energetic particle measurements that tell us when we’ve come across an X-point or an electron diffusion region. A single spacecraft, properly instrumented, can make these measurements.”
X-points form when mingling lines of magnetic force from the sun and Earth and join to create the actual portals. The term “X-points’ are where the criss-cross manifests.
Using Scudder’s detection system, the time utilized to locate X-points would be greatly diminished. Without it, the location process could take up to a year or more. Finding X-points now should be done with ease and nearly immediately.
NASA will launch a research study called the Magnetospheric Multiscale Mission (MMS)in 2014. Fours spacecraft used for MMS will use energetic particle detectors and magnetic sensors and spread out in the planet’s magnetosphere and encircle the portals to observe how they work.